Monday, November 20, 2017

This quarter has gone by so fast I was about to lose my head at least I know I am doing good so far. For my classes I have been doing good with all my class they all help my push my mind and sometimes it is hard but my teacher always have a reason and a good one too. I try really hard on my grades because my parents tell me every day “The more you try,The more you succeed” I say that to my self every time I am in my class because I know I want to be come something in the future and be successful. Right now I am in my 2nd quarter and I think my behavior has not been bad so far because I really dislike being yelled at but that is the way you learn. With behavior we are graded in think I earned a 3 meaning that I am doing what I am supposed to.I try stay on focused as possible to get good grades to be successful as I can. I would like to join as much clubs as I can because I can do them in high school. Most college looked what you have joined in during high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment